BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wishes in the Wind


I've tried but I can’t help my self

Can't disguise the way I feel inside

I'm breaking apart so helplessly

I close my eyes and believe completely

That your soft hands are touching me

But I'm so wrong

Just a victim of a fantasy

Every time I close my eyes

You just disappear, you say goodbye

I can’t sleep 'til d last start leaves d sky

With every beat of my heart I'm wishing

You were mine

And I hope you feel the same way too

Every tears in my eyes are because of you

You thought me how to love you

But you didn’t told me how to stop

Now this broken heart,

Is the only thing I've got

I'm so lost without you,

I'm running out of time

You're fading away completely

All I can do is to cry

You're the one thing

That keeps me on smiling

But now you are gone

Every part of me is breaking

I WISH YOU WERE HERE

WIPING MY TEARS AWAY..,

I WISH YOU WERE WITH ME

TO DRAW A SMILE ON MY FACE..

PLEASE TELL ME YOU LOVE ME

DO'NT WALK AWAY

TELL ME THAT YOU HEAR ME

CALLING YOUR NAME

OVER AND OVER AGAIN

~MaMORoE~

2 comments:

rhenex said...

dAnDA NAMan..
NG pROfiLE nG BLog MO
paNU mu NAGawa YaN>>??

Miles said...

awww. speechless.
anyway, nice blog. :) visit back.
http://delusions-fa-a-narcissistic.blogspot.com

:)